I teach from my home studio in London and also online via Skype, Zoom, Facetime. I encourage my students to record their lessons, so when they practice at home they can listen back to the recording as a reference. Get in touch to discuss options.
I am also available for on-hand coaching during studio time/vocal tracking, the fee for which can be negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
My holistic approach is specifically tailored to your needs, making tuition very enjoyable and accessible.
My lessons are open to everyone and not limited to musicians.
I’m available to teach small groups in corporate settings. Prices to be discussed depending on content and location.
I’m deeply passionate about teaching. I’m in love with human beings and their characteristics, and always thrilled to be able to help people find and develop their voice.
A few of the tools I can provide you with:
- Breathing techniques: exercises to give you knowledge, the basis of voice training and the foundation for all singing styles and correct speaking
- Vocal training: warm-ups, pitch, range, tone, vocal agility, rhythm, power, interpretation, expressing emotions
- Body training: onstage presence, spatial awareness, balance, flexibility and strength, stretching exercises and muscle activation to empower you and your voice
- Relaxation techniques: ease off tension, self-massage, feel the voice/body/soul connection, recognize emotional/physical blockages, gain confidence, feel at ease and natural when singing and speaking in front of an audience, conquer stage fright
- Discover/unlock creativity: visualization exercises, improvisation, melody and lyric creation
- Songwriting: song development
Feel free to get in touch with any questions you might have.
Thanks for your interest in my voice lessons and I look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, prices and to book a lesson,
text or call +44 (0)7732 843 603